Just like some of the other "How-To" tips I have on here, removing the radio faceplate is a very simple and fast task to complete. Normally I recommend grabbing a cold beer, but I don't think you'll have time enjoy your beer before you finish removing the faceplate.
1) Remove the trim pieces on both sides.
2) Remove the screw on the bottom of each trim piece.
3) Remove trim (they are held in place using clips, I pull from the bottom and work my way up).
4) Remove the screw on each side of the faceplate.
5) Pull the faceplate off (its held in place using clips, I start from the bottom and work my way up). You will need to disconnect some wiring to remove it completely.
Just like that, you're done! Now go grab a cold beer!